Gatekeeper for SPEAR Users


SPEAR is part of Land Victoria, a division of the Victorian Government's Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure (DTPLI).

The SPEAR system requires users from councils and applicant organisations who need to "sign" documents to use a Gatekeeper Certificate to increase the security of various decisions communicated in SPEAR.

Organisations & Businesses

Enter your ABN to start using Gatekeeper.

(If a Gatekeeper account exists for that ABN, we'll take you to your account page. If not, we'll invite you to setup a new account.)